Friday, November 13, 2009

The Box

Yesterday was my second day of training and Jason, my trainer, pulls out this box that's at least 1 1/2 feet tall and tells me to jump on top of it. If any of you are watching this season of the Biggest Loser, it's the same box that Dina had trouble with. Just like Dina, I was apprehensive to jump onto the box, especially because Jason had positioned it right in front of the glass mirror. The only thought going through my mind was that I was going to bash my face into the mirror and require plastic surgery. I persavered and made it through 20 jumps before we moved onto the next task.

I completed pull ups, push ups, ball tosses, balance exercises and more, and despite a little soreness today, I was very proud of myself for making it through the box exercise unscathed.

No comments:

Post a Comment